Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?

I'm convinced that procrastination is slowly ruining our lives. And I blame my depravity for that, because if I wasn't a sinner, I would always have my priorities in order! Should I work on that essay or watch basketball? Oh, I should work on the essay- but click, on comes the NBA Playoffs! It's amazing how much of a grasp pleasure and pointless wastes of time take up my attention. Thank the Lord that He resets our minds to focus on Him, because if our salvation were up to us, I'm confident that we'd put that off until the last minute as well. Soli deo Gloria! 1 Cor. 10:31

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What you call the Lord, I (what you would call a non-believer) call the Universe. Are we really all that different though?