Saturday, December 03, 2005

I Got Picked

my uncle tagged me, so here we go...

Seven things to do before I die (in no particular order):

1. Go to a BCS National Championship Game that LSU is playing in.
2. Climb Half-dome, again.
3. Sky dive
4. Go to the UK (play golf in Scotland)
5. Tee it up with Dr. MacArthur.
6. Go to Australia.
7. Cliff dive.

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Afford Master's College
2. Enjoy Asparagus
3. Turn down watching college football
4. Say anything nice about Auburn
5. See Arminianism as a valid position
6. Not want to live in Louisiana
7. Disagree with John MacArthur

Seven things that [will] attract me to my spouse:

1. Her amazing beauty in every way
2. Her resolve to be the most like Christ she can imagine
3. Her love for our family
4. Her desire for our growth for the supremecy of Christ
5. Her honesty of her own inability and dependence on the cross
6. Liking me, even when I'm absolutely unlikable
7. She will be from the South, what's not to like?

Seven things I say most often:

1. "haha, that's funny"
2. "wait"
3. "riiiiiiight"
4. "the reality remains the same..."
5. "Geaux Tigers!"
6. "you're kidding, right?"
7. "I'm sorry!"

Seven books (or series) I love:

1. Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney
2. Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth
3. Complete Works of Jonathan Edwards
4. Band of Brothers
5. Think Biblically!
6. The Pastor in Prayer (Spurgeon)
7. Why One Way? by John MacArthur

Seven movies I would watch over and over again:

1. The Bourne Series
2. Gladiator
3. Notting Hill
4. Luther
5. Entrapment
6. Batman Begins
7. Mission Impossible (the first one)

Seven people I want to join in, too:

1. Chris Tan
2. Joanne
3. Kelly Hermann
4. Andrew
5. Pastor Rick
6. Justin
7. Peter

2 comments:

Paul said...

I guess that you are not going to get to go to the BCS LSU game this year. Oh well.

Morgan said...

Two words my friend... Ryan Perrilloux.